|Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wrocławiu Katedra Ekonomii Matematycznej ul. Komandorska 118/120 53-345 Wrocław POLAND|
|+48 71 36 80 194|
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we WrocławiuWrocław, Poland
: +48 (071) 368-01-00
+48 (071) 367-27-78
ul.Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wroclaw
RePEc:edi:aewropl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Kurach Radosław & Papla Daniel, 2014. "Does Risk Aversion Matter for Foreign Asset Holdings of Pension Funds – The Case of Poland," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 17(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Kurach, Radosław & Stelmach, Jerzy, 2014. "Time-Varying Behaviour of Sector Beta Risk – The Case of Poland," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Radosław Kurach, 2013. "Does Beta Explain Global Equity Market Volatility – Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(2), June.
- Rados³aw Kurach, 2012. "Seeking The Diversification Benefits With Foreign Equities And Commodities – The Case Of Polish Investor," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 8(3), pages 26-36, October.
- Radoslaw Kurach, 2011. "Eurozone stock returns co-movement: Some findings for portfolio managers and central bankers," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 5(2), pages 1-12, April.
- Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kurach, Radosław & Stelmach, Jerzy, 2014.
"Time-Varying Behaviour of Sector Beta Risk – The Case of Poland,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Barbara Bedowska-Sojka, 2017. "Evaluating the Accuracy of Time-varying Beta. The Evidence from Poland," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 17, pages 161-176.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radosław Kurach
(Radoslaw Kurach) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.