(50%) National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Laboratory for Studies in Economic Sociology Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (499) 152 0761
3 Kochnovskiy proezd, Moscow, 125319
RePEc:edi:sohseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2014. "Consumption Of Counterfeit Alcohol In Contemporary Russia: The Role Of Cultural And Structural Factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2013. "Structural embeddedness and contractual relationships of chain stores and their suppliers in Russian emerging markets," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mariya Dobryakova & Zoya Kotelnikova, 2015. "Social Embeddedness of Technology: Prospective Research Areas," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 6-19.
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2015. "International Conference “Interfaces between Legality and Illegality in Markets”," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 101-109.
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2014. "An Economic Sociological Look at Relationship Marketing," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 15(5), pages 85-103.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zoya Kotelnikova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.