|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2018. "Economic growth on the periphery: Estimates of GDP per capita of the Congress Kingdom of Poland (for years 1870−1912)," Working Papers 2018-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2015. "Occupational structure in the Polish territories at the turn of the 20th (1895-1900) century," Working Papers 2015-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Piotr Koryś, 2017. "Money, power, and influence in eighteenth‐century Lithuania: the Jews on the Radziwiłł estates – By Adam Teller," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1457-1459, November.
- Piotr Koryś, 2015. "The State as an Entrepreneur: Reorientation of the Economic Policy of the Republic of Poland in Late 1930s and the Development of State Capitalism," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2013. "Polish and Swedish Fiscal Policy in the Years 1772-1792. A Short-Run Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
- Maciej Tymiński & Piotr Koryś, 2002. "Corruption. A Review of Selected Conceptions," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 6.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2015.
"Occupational structure in the Polish territories at the turn of the 20th (1895-1900) century,"
2015-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Liczbińska, Grażyna & Czapla, Zbigniew & Nowak, Oskar & Piontek, Janusz, 2016. "Body mass index values of conscripts in the Polish lands under Prussian rule in the late 19th and early 20th centuries," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 75-83.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Piotr Korys
(Piotr Korys) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.