|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Izmir Katip Celebi University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Economics|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi İzmir, Turkey
İzmir Kâtip Çelebi Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iiikctr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abdurrahman, Korkmaz, 2012. "The transmission process of financial crises across the emerging markets: an alternative consideration," MPRA Paper 37421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Insel, Aysu & Korkmaz, Abdurrahman, 2010. "The contagion effect: evidences from former Soviet Economies in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 24999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdurrahman Korkmaz & Mustafa Erhan Bilman, 2017. "The S-curve Behaviour of the Trade Balance," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Abdurrahman KORKMAZ, 2014. "Can the Interdependence Effect and the Contagion Phenomena be Related with One Another?," Journal of Empirical Studies, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1(1), pages 38-47.
- Abdurrahman Korkmaz & Sabiha Korkmaz, 2013. "An alternative consideration for the testing procedure of the S-curve hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 627-634, August.
- Abdurrahman KORKMAZ, 2007. "Türk para politikası bağımsız bir şekilde yönetilebilir mi ? Ekonometrik bir bakış açısı," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(257), pages 87-100.
- Prof.Dr. Rahmi YAMAK & Abdurrahman KORKMAZ, 2005. "Reel Döviz Kuru Ve Dis Ticaret Dengesi Iliskisi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 2(1), pages 16-38, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Prof.Dr. Rahmi YAMAK & Abdurrahman KORKMAZ, 2005.
"Reel Döviz Kuru Ve Dis Ticaret Dengesi Iliskisi,"
Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal,
Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 2(1), pages 16-38, November.
- Mustafa METE, 2014. "The Factors Affecting Foreign Trade in Turkey and an Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(8), pages 321-332, August.
- Mustafa Akal, 2006. "Causalities Among Growth Related Policy Variables In Turkey, 1950-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Ibrahim Cutcu & Mehmet Vahit Eren, 2017. "Analysis of Exchange Rate-Foreign Trade Relationship with Asymmetric Causality Tests: Sample of Gaziantep," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(10), pages 157-171, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdurrahman Korkmaz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.