Report NEP-IFN-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "Capital controls and foreign exchange policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Alberola & Aitor Erce & José María Serena, 2012. "International reserves and gross capital flows. Dynamics during financial stress," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1211, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chudik, Alexander & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "Liquidity, Risk and the Global Transmission of the 2007-08 Financial Crisis and the 2010-11 Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2012. "Does the Current Account Still Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2012. "Financial Repression and External Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2012-20, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Graveline, Jeremy & Zviadadze, Irina, 2012. "Sources of Risk in Currency Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Demir, Firat, 2011. "Growth under Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Access to Foreign or Domestic Equity Markets Matter?," MPRA Paper 37398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devereux, Michael B & Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2012. "Nominal Stability and Financial Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abdurrahman, Korkmaz, 2012. "The transmission process of financial crises across the emerging markets: an alternative consideration," MPRA Paper 37421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhang, Haiping, 2012. "International Capital Flows with Limited Commitment and Incomplete Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2012. "International shock transmission after the Lehman Brothers collapse – evidence from syndicated lending," Working Papers 142, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.