Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w PoznaniuPoznań, Poland
al. Niepodległości 10, 61-875 Poznań
RePEc:edi:uepozpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pawe? Kliber, 2016. "Portfolio analysis in jump-diffusion model with power-law tails," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306873, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kliber, Pawel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and investment in the economy with infinite number of consumption goods," MPRA Paper 53636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kliber, Pawel, 2008. "A Proposal of Portfolio Choice for Infinitely Divisible Distributions of Assets Returns," MPRA Paper 22541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agata Kliber & Paweł Kliber & Piotr Płuciennik & Małgorzata Piwnicka, 2016.
"POLONIA dynamics during the years 2006–2012 and the effectiveness of the monetary Policy of the National Bank of Poland,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 37-59.
- Agata Kliber & Paweł Kliber & Piotr Płuciennik & Małgorzata Piwnicka, 2016. "POLONIA dynamics during the years 2006–2012 and the effectiveness of the monetary Policy of the National Bank of Poland," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 37-59.
- Pawe³ Kliber, 2016. "A puzzle of excessive equity risk premium and the case of Poland," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Pawe³ Kliber, 2014. "Estimation Of Risk Neutral Measure For Polish Stock Market," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(2), pages 28-37, August.
- Pawel Kliber & Artur Stefanski, 2013. "Econometric Models In Resident Value Of Investment," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, pages 49-63.
- Pawel Kliber, 2011. "Jumps Activity and Singularity Spectra for Instruments in the Polish Financial Market," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 11, pages 171-184.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pawel Kliber should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.