Graduate School of Agricultural and Resource Economics Armidale, Australia
University of New England
: 61 2 6773 2314
61 2 6773 3281
Armidale NSW 2351
RePEc:edi:gauneau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Karanja, Francis & Rama, Ismo, 2011. "Land use planning challenges and tools—tradeable development rights: design considerations," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100701, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Turpie, J. K. & Ngaga, Y. M. & Karanja, F. K., 2005. "Preliminary economic assessment of water resources of the Pangani River Basin, Tanzania," Conference Papers h041176, International Water Management Institute.
- Turpie, J. K. & Ngaga, Y. M. & Karanja, F. K., 2005. "Preliminary economic assessment of water resources of the Pangani River Basin, Tanzania: economic values and incentives," Conference Papers h037539, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Turpie, J. K. & Ngaga, Y. M. & Karanja, F. K., 2005.
"Preliminary economic assessment of water resources of the Pangani River Basin, Tanzania,"
h041176, International Water Management Institute.
- Juma, I. H. & Maganga, F. P., 2005. "Current reforms and their implications for rural water management in Tanzania," IWMI Books, Reports H038741, International Water Management Institute.
- Mul, M.L. & Kemerink, J.S. & Vyagusa, N.F. & Mshana, M.G. & van der Zaag, P. & Makurira, H., 2011. "Water allocation practices among smallholder farmers in the South Pare Mountains, Tanzania: The issue of scale," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(11), pages 1752-1760, September.
- Kadigi, R. M. J. & Mdoe, N. S. & Lankford, B. A. & Morardet, Sylvie, 2005. "The value of water for irrigated rice and hydropower generation in the Great Ruaha, Tanzania," Conference Papers h037531, International Water Management Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francis Karanja should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.