(99%) Department of Management Science and Technology Athens, Greece
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
RePEc:edi:dmauegr (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) European Centre for Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP) Thessaloniki, Greece
RePEc:edi:cedeugr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ioannis Katsikis & Garyfallos Fragidis & Dimitrios Paschaloudis, 2012. "International and Cross Border Entrepreneurship: The Case of Greece and Bulgaria," ERSA conference papers ersa12p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Ioannis Katsikis & Garyfallos Fragidis & Dimitrios Paschaloudis, 2012. "Cross Border Collaboration: A Network Analysis of the Bilateral Collaborative Projects in the Case of Greece and Bulgaria," ERSA conference papers ersa12p862, European Regional Science Association.
- Ioannis Katsikis & Klas Eric Soderquist & Gregory Prastacos, 2006. "Innovation Hot Spots: the Case of the Computer Services Sector in the Region of Attica, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p429, European Regional Science Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2012-10-13 2012-10-13
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2012-10-13
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2007-01-14
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2007-01-14
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2012-10-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ioannis Katsikis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.