Yakama Manty Jones
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(47%) Department of Management London, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:dmbbkuk (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Ministry of Finance Freetown, Sierra Leone
Government of Sierra Leone
RePEc:edi:mofgvsl (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Fourah Bay College, University of Sierra Leone (Fourah Bay College, University of Sierra Leone)https://usl.edu.sl
Freetown, Sierra Leone
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jones, Yakama Manty, 2013. "Testing the foreign aid-led growth hypothesis in West Africa," MPRA Paper 50361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jones, Yakama Manty, 2013.
"Testing the foreign aid-led growth hypothesis in West Africa,"
50361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Workneh, Migbaru Alamirew & Francken, Nathalie, 2015. "A review of the impact of foreign aid on domestic saving," MPRA Paper 92174, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Feb 2019.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2015.
"Estimating Consumption function under Permanent Income Hypothesis: A comparison between Nigeria and South Africa,"
65787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Santos Alimi, 2015. "Estimating Consumption Function under Permanent Income Hypothesis: A Comparison between Nigeria and South Africa," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(11), pages 285-298, November.
- Workneh, Migbaru Alamirew, 2018. "Poverty and unemployment in Spain during the 2008's financial crises," MPRA Paper 92145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Azam & Yi Feng, 2022. "Does foreign aid stimulate economic growth in developing countries? Further evidence in both aggregate and disaggregated samples," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 533-556, April.
- Tefera, Mamo G & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2022. "The impact of foreign aid on economic growth in Africa: Empirical evidence from low-income countries," Working Papers 29830, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yakama Manty Jones should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.