M Anwar Jalil
|First Name:||M Anwar|
Marketing and Management Department Karachi, Pakistan
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT)
RePEc:edi:fmkaspk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- HYE, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & M Anwar, Jalil, 2010. "Revenue and Expenditure Nexus: A Case Study of Romania," MPRA Paper 32132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- HYE, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & M Anwar, Jalil, 2010.
"Revenue and Expenditure Nexus: A Case Study of Romania,"
32132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Phiri, 2019.
"Asymmetries in the revenue–expenditure nexus: new evidence from South Africa,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1515-1547, May.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Kimtai Kiminyei, 2019. "Empirical Investigation on the Relationship among Kenyan Public Debt, Tax Revenue and Government Expenditure," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 142-159, March.
- A. Phiri, 2019. "Asymmetries in the revenue–expenditure nexus: new evidence from South Africa," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1515-1547, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M Anwar Jalil should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.