M Anwar Jalil
|First Name:||M Anwar|
Marketing and Management Department Karachi, Pakistan
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT)
RePEc:edi:fmkaspk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- HYE, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & M Anwar, Jalil, 2010. "Revenue and Expenditure Nexus: A Case Study of Romania," MPRA Paper 32132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- HYE, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & M Anwar, Jalil, 2010.
"Revenue and Expenditure Nexus: A Case Study of Romania,"
32132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ullah, Nazim, 2016. "The Relationship of Government Revenue and Government Expenditure: A case study of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 69123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damian C. NWOSU & Harrison O. OKAFOR, 2014. "Government Revenue and Expenditure in Nigeria: A Disaggregated Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 877-892, July.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M Anwar Jalil should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.