[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Guillaume Guidoni to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guilhem Bentoglio & Guillaume Guidoni, 2009.
"Les banques centrales face à la crise,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 291-333.
- Christophe Blot & Xavier Timbeau, 2009. "Du chaos financier au K.O. économique," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 149-178.
- Jean-Yves Filbien & Fabien Labondance, 2012. "Reactions Des Marches D’Actions De La Zone Euro Aux Annonces Non Anticipees De La Bce," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 179-204.
- Cécile Bastidon & Philippe Gilles & Nicolas Huchet, 2012.
"Chocs de Spread, liquidité du marché interbancaire et politique monétaire,"
Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(4), pages 409-426.
- Cécile Bastidon & Philippe Gilles & Nicolas Huchet, 2012. "Chocs de spread, liquidité du marché interbancaire et politique monétaire," Post-Print hal-00736323, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillaume Guidoni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.