Centro Studi di Economia e Finanza (CSEF)Napoli, Italy
RePEc:edi:cssalit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Carla Guerriero & John Cairns & Ian Roberts & Anthony Rodgers & Robyn Whittaker & Caroline Free, 2013. "The cost-effectiveness of smoking cessation support delivered by mobile phone text messaging: Txt2stop," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 789-797, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Carla Guerriero & John Cairns & Ian Roberts & Anthony Rodgers & Robyn Whittaker & Caroline Free, 2013.
"The cost-effectiveness of smoking cessation support delivered by mobile phone text messaging: Txt2stop,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 789-797, October.
- Dina Jankovic & Laura Bojke & David Marshall & Pedro Saramago Goncalves & Rachel Churchill & Hollie Melton & Sally Brabyn & Lina Gega, 2021. "Systematic Review and Critique of Methods for Economic Evaluation of Digital Mental Health Interventions," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 17-27, January.
- Nina van der Vliet & Anita W.M. Suijkerbuijk & Adriana T. de Blaeij & G. Ardine de Wit & Paul F. van Gils & Brigit A.M. Staatsen & Rob Maas & Johan J. Polder, 2020. "Ranking Preventive Interventions from Different Policy Domains: What Are the Most Cost-Effective Ways to Improve Public Health?," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(6), pages 1-24, March.
- Nystrand, Camilla & Gebreslassie, Mihretab & Ssegonja, Richard & Feldman, Inna & Sampaio, Filipa, 2021. "A systematic review of economic evaluations of public health interventions targeting alcohol, tobacco, illicit drug use and problematic gambling: Using a case study to assess transferability," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 54-74.
- Diego Chambergo-Michilot & Walter Andree Tellez & Naysha Becerra-Chauca & Jessica Hanae Zafra-Tanaka & Alvaro Taype-Rondan, 2020. "Text message reminders for improving sun protection habits: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Yeonsoo Jang & Sang Hoon Ahn & Kyunghwa Lee & Oh Young Kwon & Jeong Hyun Kim, 2021. "Development and Pilot Testing of a Smartphone-Based Self-Care Program for Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(21), pages 1-13, October.
- Youngji Jo & Amnesty E LeFevre & Katherine Healy & Neelu Singh & Kelsey Alland & Sucheta Mehra & Hasmot Ali & Saijuddin Shaikh & Rezawanul Haque & Parul Christian & Alain B Labrique, 2019. "Costs and cost-effectiveness analyses of mCARE strategies for promoting care seeking of maternal and newborn health services in rural Bangladesh," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(10), pages 1-13, October.
- María Barroso-Hurtado & Daniel Suárez-Castro & Carmela Martínez-Vispo & Elisardo Becoña & Ana López-Durán, 2021. "Smoking Cessation Apps: A Systematic Review of Format, Outcomes, and Features," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(21), pages 1-18, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carla Guerriero should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.