Mario A. Gutierrez
|First Name:||Mario A.|
|Terminal Degree:||1987 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gutierrez, Mario & Revilla, Julio E., 2010. "Building countercyclical fiscal policies in Latin America : the international experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5211, The World Bank.
- Mario Gutiérrez, 1987. "Ahorro Interno y Crecimiento Económico: Un Enfoque de Cuentas Nacionales," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 24(73), pages 331-358.
- Mario Gutiérrez, 1987. "Los términos de intercambio y las cuentas nacionales: enfoques alternativos de contabilización," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 14(1 Year 19), pages 73-116, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gutierrez, Mario & Revilla, Julio E., 2010.
"Building countercyclical fiscal policies in Latin America : the international experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5211, The World Bank.
- Jimena Zúñiga & Marcelo Capello & Inés Butler & Nester Grión, 2013. "A Cycle-Adjusted Fiscal Rule for Sustainable and More Equitable Growth in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4638, Inter-American Development Bank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario A. Gutierrez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.