|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
RePEc:edi:feutmro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guran, Liliana, 2010. "Teoreme de punct fix pentru operatori multivoci contractivi in spatii metrice generalizate," MPRA Paper 26204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lupulescu, Grigore & Guran, Liliana & Ioana, Catrina, 2010. "Mathematical onsets concerning the determination of the optimum limit of the profitability on enterprises," MPRA Paper 26967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guran, Liliana, 2007. "Fixed points for singlevalued operators with respect to w-distance," MPRA Paper 26931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Guran, Liliana, 2007. "Fixed points for singlevalued operators with respect to tau-distance," MPRA Paper 26927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Alice Dalina Matei-Cernaianu & Liliana Guran, 2010. "Adoption Decision Support in Use or Replacement of Means of Transport Using Optimal Control Theory," Revista MegaByte, Titu Maiorescu University, Department of Computer Sciences and Economical Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 108-115.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Liliana Guran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.