|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics Blacksburg, Virginia (United States)
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
: (540) 231-6301
208 Hutcheson Hall, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
RePEc:edi:daavtus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sterrett, Susan B. & Groover, Gordon E. & Taylor, Daniel B. & Mundy, Karen, 2005. "Describing Organic Agricultural Production In Virginia: Results Of The 2004 Farm Survey," Report Papers 14844, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Stephenson, Kurt & Bosch, Darrell J. & Groover, Gordon E., 2004. "Carbon Credit Potential From Intensive Rotational Grazing Under Carbon Credit Certification Protocols," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20225, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Groover, Gordon E. & Drumheller, Robert T. & Pelletier, Beth Ann & Richardson, Jesse J., Jr., 2004. "Results Of Agricultural And Horticultural Use-Value Taxation Program Survey," Report Papers 14831, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Doye, Damona G. & Benson, Geoff & Falconer, Lawrence L. & Groover, Gordon E., 2002. "Saea Enterprise Budget Survey And Summit Highlights," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19879, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Groover, Gordon E., 1998. "Management Practices On Virginia Dairy Farms," Report Papers 14842, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gordon Groover should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.