Mario Raul Gonzalez
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Economics Department; University of California-Santa Cruz (UCSC) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(88%) Banco Central de ChileSantiago, Chile
RePEc:edi:bccgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Center for Analytical Finance Santa Cruz, California (United States)
University of California-Santa Cruz (UCSC)
RePEc:edi:acucsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mario González & Raúl Tadle, 2018. "Monetary Policy Effects on the Chilean Stock Market: An Automated Content Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 817, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Ceballos S. & Mario González F., 2012. "Indicador de Condiciones Económicas," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(1), pages 105-117, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Luis Ceballos S. & Mario González F., 2012.
"Indicador de Condiciones Económicas,"
Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(1), pages 105-117, April.
- Gonzalo Calvo & Miguel Ricaurte, 2012. "Indicadores Sintéticos para la Proyección de Imacec en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 656, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Ceballos S. & Miguel Fuentes D. & Damián Romero C., 2013. "Efectos del Riesgo Financiero en Fuentes de Financiamiento de Empresas, Hogares y Bancos," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(2), pages 134-148, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario Raul Gonzalez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.