|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Frankfurt School of Finance and ManagementFrankfurt, Germany
: 069 154008-0
Sonnemannstraße 9-11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:hfbfide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Börner, René & Goeken, Matthias & Rabhi, Fethi, 2012. "SOA development and service identification: A case study on method use, context and success factors," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 189, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Börner, René & Goeken, Matthias & Rabhi, Fethi, 2012.
"SOA development and service identification: A case study on method use, context and success factors,"
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series
189, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Alexander Libman & Vladimir Kozlov & André Schultz, 2012.
"Roving Bandits in Action: Outside Option and Governmental Predation in Autocracies,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 526-562, November.
- Libman, Alexander & Kozlov, Vladimir & Schultz, André, 2012. "Roving bandits in action: Outside option and governmental predation in autocracies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 190, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2012. "What makes Chinese firms productive? Learning from indigenous and foreign sources of knowledge," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 196, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Böing, Philipp & Müller, Elisabeth, 2012. "Technological Capabilities of Chinese Enterprises: Who is Going to Compete Abroad?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62081, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthias Goeken should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.