Fakultet ekonomije Split, Croatia
Sveučilište u Splitu
: +385 (0)21 430 600
+385 (0)21 430 701
Matice hrvatske 31, 21000 Split
RePEc:edi:fefsthr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Derek C. Jones & Srecko Goic, 2010. "Do Innovative Workplace Practices Foster Mutual Gains? Evidence From Croatia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp993, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sreæko Goiæ, 2017. "Employees older than 50 on Croatian labour market – need for a new approach," Journal of Human Resource Management, Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Management, vol. 20(2), pages 1-11.
- Srecko Goic & Lovel Mimica, 2015. "Relationship between Implementation of the Learning Organization Concept and the Business Results in Small Croatian Enterprises," Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation for Sustainable and Inclusive Society: Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation; Proceedings of the MakeLearn and TIIM Joint International Conference 2, ToKnowPress.
- Srecko Goic & Maja Planiniæ, 2014. "Investments in Employees: Attitudes and Practices in Croatian Enterprises," Human Capital without Borders: Knowledge and Learning for Quality of Life; Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2014, ToKnowPress.
- Srecko Goic, 2013. "Organizational Structure, Organizational Dynamics, and Organizational Culture: A Research from Croatian Enterprises," Active Citizenship by Knowledge Management & Innovation: Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2013, ToKnowPress.
- Anastasios Karasavvoglou & Srećko Goić & Persefoni Polychronidou & Pavlos Delias (ed.), 2018. "Economy, Finance and Business in Southeastern and Central Europe," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, Springer, number 978-3-319-70377-0, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Srecko Goic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.