|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Centro de Investigaciones Económicas; Facultad de Economía; Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Economía Monterrey, Mexico
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
RePEc:edi:feualmx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Adelaido García-Andrés & Jose N. Martinez & Ernesto Aguayo-Téllez, 2021. "Leaving the Nest or Living with Parents: Evidence from Mexico’s Young Adult Population," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 913-933, September.
- Ernesto Aguayo-Téllez & Adelaido García-Andrés & Jose N. Martinez, 2020. "Foreign vs domestic remittances and household welfare: evidence from Mexico," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 20(2), pages 176-190, December.
- Adelaido GarcÃa-AndrÃ©s & Ernesto Aguayo-TÃ©llez & JosÃ© N. MartÃnez, 2019. "Is formal employment sector hereditary? Determinants of formal/informal sector choice for male mexican workers/Â¿Es hereditario el empleo en el sector formal? Determinantes de la elecciÃ³n del sector ," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 34(1), pages 91-121.
- David REVILLA & Adelaido GARCIA-ANDRES & Isaac SANCHEZ-JUAREZ, 2015. "Identification of Key Productive Sectors in the Mexican Economy," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 22-39.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David REVILLA & Adelaido GARCIA-ANDRES & Isaac SANCHEZ-JUAREZ, 2015.
"Identification of Key Productive Sectors in the Mexican Economy,"
Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 22-39.
- Martin Flegl & Carlos Alberto Jiménez-Bandala & Isaac Sánchez-Juárez & Edgar Matus, 2022. "Analysis of production and investment efficiency in the Mexican food industry: Application of two-stage DEA," Czech Journal of Food Sciences, Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 109-117.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adelaido Garcia-Andres should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.