School of Social Sciences Patras, Greece
Hellenic Open University
RePEc:edi:sshougr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Grigoris Giannarakis & Alexandros Garefalakis & Christos Lemonakis & Nikolaos Sariannidis, 2017. "The Impact of Dow Jones Sustainability Index on US Dollar Value," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 556-561.
- Vasileios Kokotakis & Georgios Mantalis & Alexandros Garefalakis & Nikolaos Zanidakis & George Galifianakis, 2013. "The Sticky Cost on Greek Food, Beverages and Tobacco Limited Companies," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 49-58.
- Dimitris Terzakis & Pandelis Zisis & Alexandros Garefalakis & Stavros Arvanitis, 2012. "Translating the Service Quality Gaps into Strategy Formulation. An Experimental Case Study of a Greek Academic Department," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 99-126.
- Nikolaos Sariannidis & Ioannis Koskosas & Alexandros Garefalakis & Ioannis Antoniadis, 2009. "Volatility of stock returns: the case of the Belgian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 111-121.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Grigoris Giannarakis & Alexandros Garefalakis & Christos Lemonakis & Nikolaos Sariannidis, 2017.
"The Impact of Dow Jones Sustainability Index on US Dollar Value,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 556-561.
- Christos Lemonakis & Nikolaos Sariannidis & Alexandros Garefalakis & Anastasia Adamou, 2020. "Visualizing operational effects of ERP systems through graphical representations: current trends and perspectives," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 294(1), pages 401-418, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandros Garefalakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.