Emer Marie Gallagher
Department of Business and Enterprise Coleraine, United Kingdom
Ulster Business School
University of Ulster
: 028 9036 6351
028 9036 6805
RePEc:edi:fsulsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mrs Caroline Morrison & Ms Emer Gallagher & Professor Elaine Ramsey & Mr Derek Bond, 2013. "Social Enterprise and Renewable Energy: Issues of Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group Working Papers 2, Ulster Business School.
- Mr Derek Bond & Professor Elaine Ramsey & Ms Emer Gallagher, 2013. "Response to Northern Ireland Affairs Committee - Public Inquiry into the Banking Structure in Northern Ireland," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group - Consultation Papers 1, Ulster Business School.
- Bond, Derek & Gallagher, Emer & Ramsey, Elaine, 2012. "A preliminary investigation of northern Ireland's housing market dynamics," MPRA Paper 39806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-07-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emer Marie Gallagher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.