Vincent G. Fitzsimons
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Metropolitan University
RePEc:edi:bsmmuuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Fitzsimons, Vincent G., 2008. "A troubled relationship: corruption and reform of the public sector in development," MPRA Paper 33932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fitzsimons, Vincent G., 2006. "Information society: networks, collective action and the role of institutions," MPRA Paper 33935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent G. Fitzsimons, 2010. "Economic gangsters: corruption, violence, and the poverty of nations," Global Crime, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 78-82, February.
- Vincent G. Fitzsimons, 2007. "Book Reviews," Global Crime, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 399-409, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fitzsimons, Vincent G., 2008.
"A troubled relationship: corruption and reform of the public sector in development,"
33932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Busharads, Mohamed Osman Elamin & Sam-Quarm, Richmond & Sam-Quarm, Richmond & Institute of Research, Asian, 2020. "The Ramifications of the Treasury Single Account, the Ifmis Platform, and Government Cash Management in Developing Economies in the Wake of the Covid-19 Pandemic: Ghana’s Empirical Example," OSF Preprints j9dcx, Center for Open Science.
- Abdul Ghafoor & Rozaimah Zainudin & Nurul Shahnaz Mahdzan, 2019. "Factors Eliciting Corporate Fraud in Emerging Markets: Case of Firms Subject to Enforcement Actions in Malaysia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 587-608, December.
- Fitzsimons, Vincent G., 2006.
"Information society: networks, collective action and the role of institutions,"
33935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent G. Fitzsimons, 2011. "The Impact of New Technology on Leisure Networks," Chapters, in: Samuel Cameron (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 22, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vincent G. Fitzsimons should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.