Maria Elisa Farias
|First Name:||Maria Elisa|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Departamento de Economía Santiago, Chile
Facultad de Economía y Empresa
Universidad Diego Portales
Santa Clara 797, Huechuruba, Santiago
RePEc:edi:deudpcl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Departamento de Industrias, Economía y Negocios Valparaíso, Chile
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
Avenida España 1680, Edificio F, Valparaíso
RePEc:edi:deutscl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- María Elisa Farías, 2008. "Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries: The Role of Credits and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 488, Central Bank of Chile.
- Farías, María Elisa, 1996. "Inversión extranjera directa e intrarregional en América Latina y el Caribe: una propuesta para su seguimiento = A proposal for monitoring intraregional and foreign direct investment in Latin America ," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30763, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria Elisa Farias & Javier Scavia & Raúl Fuentes, 2019. "Bridging the Gaps: Credits, Adoption, and Inequality," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(5), pages 1355-1401, August.
- María Elisa Farías & Monica Arruda Almeida, 2014. "Does Saying ‘Yes’ to Capital Inflows Necessarily Mean Good Business? the Effect of Antimoney Laundering Regulations in the Latin American and the Caribbean Economies," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 96-127, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Maria Elisa Farias & Javier Scavia & Raúl Fuentes, 2019.
"Bridging the Gaps: Credits, Adoption, and Inequality,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(5), pages 1355-1401, August.
- Anna Samarina & Anh D.M. Nguyen, 2019.
"Does monetary policy affect income inequality in the euro area?,"
DNB Working Papers
626, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Anna Samarina & Anh D.M. Nguyen, 2019. "Does monetary policy affect income inequality in the euro area?," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 61, Bank of Lithuania.
- Anna Samarina & Anh D.M. Nguyen, 2019. "Does monetary policy affect income inequality in the euro area?," DNB Working Papers 626, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Elisa Farias should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.