Carlos Alberto Dorantes
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Campus Querétaro. Departamento de Administración y Finanzas (Monterrey Tech, Queretaro Campus, Management and Finance department)http://www.qro.itesm.mx
Querétaro, Querétaro, México
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Software
- C. Alberto Dorantes, 2013. "Commands for financial data management and portfolio optimization," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 08, Stata Users Group.
- Dorantes, Carlos, 2013. "The Relevance of Using Accounting Fundamentals in the Mexican Stock Market," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, pages 1-10.
- Alberto Dorantes, 2013. "MVPORT: Stata module for Collection, Optimization and Backtest of Financial Portfolios," Statistical Software Components S457712, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 02 Sep 2016.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dorantes, Carlos, 2013.
"The Relevance of Using Accounting Fundamentals in the Mexican Stock Market,"
Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science,
Universidad ESAN, pages 1-10.
- Carmen- Alexandra BALTARIU, 2015. "The Current State Of Knowledge In The Value Relevance Research Field," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 13-20, April.
- Rodríguez García, Martha del Pilar & Cortez Alejandro, Klender Aimer & Méndez Sáenz, Alma Berenice & Garza Sánchez, Héctor Horacio, 2017. "Does an IFRS adoption increase value relevance and earnings timeliness in Latin America?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 155-168.
- Héctor Horacio Garza Sánchez & Klender Aimer Cortez Alejandro & Alma Berenice Méndez Sáenz & Martha del Pilar Rodríguez García, 2017. "Effect of information quality due accounting regulatory changes: Applied case to Mexican real sector," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(3), pages 761-774, Julio-Sep.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Alberto Dorantes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.