Siyasanga Siya Dingela
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
RePEc:edi:denmmza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dingela, Siyasanga & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2017. "Dynamic Impact of Money Supply on Economic Growth in South Africa. An ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 82539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dingela, Siyasanga & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2017.
"Dynamic Impact of Money Supply on Economic Growth in South Africa. An ARDL Approach,"
82539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nouran Hussein & Jasmin Fouad, 2020. "When the Art of Macroeconomic Management Confronts the Evolution of Business Cycles: Zooming into the Egyptian Case," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 11-34, May.
- Asma Awan & Hafiz Khalil Ahmad & Altaf Hussain & Muhammad Yousuf Khan Marri, 2021. "Prices, Money Supply and Output Nexus in Pakistan – A Macro Econometric Model," iRASD Journal of Economics, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 3(2), pages 38-77, September.
- Hicham Ayad, 2020. "Money Supply, Inflation and Economic Growth: Co-Integration and Causality Analysis," Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, Sciendo, vol. 65(2), pages 29-45, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Siyasanga Siya Dingela should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.