|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Bielefeld Graduate School of Economics and Management Bielefeld, Germany
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
RePEc:edi:gsbiede (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institut für Mathematische Wirtschaftsforschung Bielefeld, Germany
Postfach 10 01 31, 33501 Bielefeld
RePEc:edi:imbiede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Diehl, Christoph & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2016. "The (non-)robustness of influential cheap talk equilibria when the sender’s preferences are state-independent," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 489, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Diehl, Christoph, 2014. "The LIBOR mechanism and Related Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 482, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Diehl, Christoph, 2014.
"The LIBOR mechanism and Related Games,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
482, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Fliszár, Vilmos, 2015.
"Csökkenthető-e a referencia-kamatlábak manipulálásának valószínűsége?. Lehetséges irányok egy egyszerűsített modell alapján
[Can reference interest-rate manipulation be decreased?. Possible directi," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1158-1171.
- Nuria Boot & Timo Klein & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2017. "Collusive Benchmark Rates Fixing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-122/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2018.
- Nuria Boot & Timo Klein & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2017. "Collusive Benchmark Rates Fixing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1715, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fliszár, Vilmos, 2015. "Csökkenthető-e a referencia-kamatlábak manipulálásának valószínűsége?. Lehetséges irányok egy egyszerűsített modell alapján
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christoph Diehl should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.