Department of Economics Tripolis, Greece
University of Peloponnese
RePEc:edi:depelgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Athanasios Anastasiou & Dimitrios Komninos & Zacharias Dermatis, 2019. "The Role Of Capital Controls In The Period Of The Economic Crisis: How Was The Greek Trading Culture Been Formed?," Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 4(8), pages 76-82, August.
- Dermatis Zacharias & Anastasiou Athanasios & Liargovas Panagiotis, 2019. "The Use of Information Systems (GIS) to Monitor the Quality of Life of Older People in Greece," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(6), pages 29-40, June.
- Zacharias Dermatis & Athanasia Konstantinopoulou & Athina Lazakidou & Athanasios Anastasiou, 2019. "The Sense of Quality of Life Among the Elderly in the Open Protection Centres of the Elderly (KAPI) During the Economic Crisis," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 11-17, July.
- Zavou Argyro & Anastasiou Athanasios & Liargovas Panagiotis & Dermatis Zacharias & Komninos Dimitrios, 2018. "Trade Flows and Economic Growth Between Countries â€“ Members of the European Union," Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 3(7), pages 78-85, July.
- Kremastioti Vasiliki & Anastasiou Athanasios & Liargovas Panagiotis & Komninos Dimitrios & Dermatis Zacharias, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Health Programs – Health Expenditures in the European Union," Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 109-118, April.
- Papailiou Paraskevi & Komninos Dimitrios & Dermatis Zacharias & Anastasiou Athanasios & Liargovas Panagiotis, 2018. "Intelligent Growth and Macroeconomic Performance of EU Member Countries in the Framework of Europe 2020," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 117-126, July.
- Alexandros Kakouris & Zacharias Dermatis & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2016. "Educating potential entrepreneurs under the perspective of Europe 2020 plan," Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-2.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zacharias Dermatis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.