|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC)Tunis, Tunisia
RePEc:edi:essectn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- OUEGHLISSI, Rim & DERBALI, Ahmed, 2021. "Democracy, Corruption and Unemployment: Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 107535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed Derbali, 2021. "The misalignment of real effective exchange rate: Evidence from Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 04-2021, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Derbali, Ahmed & Trabelsi Masmoudi, Lilia & Zitouna, Habib, 2015. "Democratic transition and foreign direct investment: Transition process matters," MPRA Paper 66057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2021-04-12. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2021-05-10. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2017-03-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2021-04-12. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2021-05-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmed Derbali should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.