Cecilio Elias Daher
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculdade de Economia, Administração, Contabilidade e Ciência da Informação e Documentação (FACE) Brasília, Brazil
Universidade de Brasília
Campus Darcy Ribeiro - Prédio da FACE - Asa Norte - CEP: 70910-900 - Brasília - DF
RePEc:edi:feunbbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Otavio Ribeiro De Medeiros & Cecilio Elias Daher, 2004. "Testing Static Tradeoff against Pecking Order Models of Capital Structure in Brazilian Firms," Finance 0412019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Otavio Ribeiro De Medeiros & Cecilio Elias Daher, 2004.
"Testing Static Tradeoff against Pecking Order Models of Capital Structure in Brazilian Firms,"
0412019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cziráki, Péter, 2007. "A tőkestruktúra empirikus vizsgálata a magyar és az osztrák tőzsdén jegyzett vállalatok körében [An empirical investigation of the capital structure of Austrian and Hungarian listed companies]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 703-715.
- Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit, 2008. "The international evidence on the pecking order hypothesis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 244-260, July.
- TAHA Roshaiza & SANUSI Nur Azura, 2014. "Overview Of Capital Structure Theory," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 108-116, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cecilio Elias Daher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.