IIAC Institut interdisciplinaire d'anthropologie du contemporain (UMR8177 CNRS/EHESS)http://www.iiac.cnrs.fr/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Minh Ha-Duong & Eliane Daphy, 2007. "Who archives who on HAL-SHS ?," Post-Print inria-00498247, HAL.
- Eliane Daphy, 1997. "La gloire et la rue. Les chanteurs ambulants et l'édition musicale dans l'entre-deux-guerres," Post-Print hal-00491348, HAL.
- Odile Journet-Diallo & Jean Saglio & Eliane Daphy, 1992. "Secteur économique en constitution et nouveau type d'emploi : l'exemple du secteur de la sonorisation de spectacle," Post-Print halshs-00004327, HAL.
- Eliane Daphy & Jean-Luc Moncel & Eric Alvergnat, 1988. "Sonoriser l'opéra : la technique invisible. Entretien avec Jean-Luc Moncel et Eric Alvergnat," Post-Print halshs-00004070, HAL.
- Eliane Daphy & Marie Raveyre, 1988. "Show-bizz : la grande famille des gens du métier," Post-Print halshs-00003931, HAL.
- Eliane Daphy & Marie Raveyre, 1987. "«Nous, on est du métier». A propos des représentations du travail," Post-Print halshs-00506028, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eliane Daphy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.