Antonio Carlos Coelho
|First Name:||Antonio Carlos|
Faculdade de Economia, Administração Atuária e Contabilidade Fortaleza, Brazil
Universidade Federal do Ceará
RePEc:edi:feufcbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Coelho, Antonio Carlos & Galdi, Fernando Caio & Lopes, Alexsandro Broedel, 2017. "Determinants of asymmetric loss recognition timeliness in public and private firms in Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 65-79.
- Holanda, Allan Pinheiro & Coelho, Antonio Carlos Dias, 2012. "Dividendos e efeito clientela: evidências no mercado brasileiro," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(4), July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Coelho, Antonio Carlos & Galdi, Fernando Caio & Lopes, Alexsandro Broedel, 2017.
"Determinants of asymmetric loss recognition timeliness in public and private firms in Brazil,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 65-79.
- Muhammad Mohsin & Mohammad Nurunnabi & Jijian Zhang & Huaping Sun & Nadeem Iqbal & Robina Iram & Qaiser Abbas, 2021. "The evaluation of efficiency and value addition of IFRS endorsement towards earnings timeliness disclosure," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 1793-1807, April.
- Duréndez, Antonio & Madrid-Guijarro, Antonia, 2018. "The impact of family influence on financial reporting quality in small and medium family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 205-218.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonio Carlos Coelho should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.