|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
RePEc:edi:mnasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marin Ciocarlan & Ion Cochina, 2015. "Chances of Romanian Tourism in the Perspective of European Competition," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 7(3), pages 57-60, September.
- Ion COCHINÃƒ & Cezara Doina ARSENIE, 2013. "Social Media Â€“ What Is It And What Can It Do For Your Business?," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 354-358, November.
- Ion Cochinãƒ & Cezara Doina Arsenie, 2012. "Management Of An Audit Organization And Audit Of Management," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 89-95, November.
- Ion COCHINA & Habib IBRAHIM, 2011. "Government Management and Micro Management. Comparative Aspects from Romania and Syria," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(6), pages 227-232, December.
- Ion Cochina, 2011. "Modelling, Information Technology And Organizational Management," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 125-129, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ion Cochina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.