Ariel Alberto Coremberg
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Coremberg Ariel Alberto, 2007. "Causas del crecimiento económico en Argentina (1990-2004)," Working Papers 201091, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Ariel A. Coremberg, 2004. "CAPITAL SERVICES IN ARGENTINA. METHODOLOGY OF ESTIMATION AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO THE PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH DURING THE 1990?s. A hedonic valuation approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ariel Coremberg, 2011. "The Argentine Productivity Slowdown," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 12(3), pages 33-68, July.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2008. "The Measurement of TFP in Argentina, 1990-2004: A Case of the Tyranny of Numbers, Economic Cycles and Methodology," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 52-74, Fall.
- Ariel Alberto Coremberg, 1999. "Asignación intersectorial del capital, precios relativos e incertidumbre en una economía abierta," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(4), pages 217-239.
- Coremberg Ariel Alberto & Pérez García Francisco (ed.), 2010. "Fuentes del crecimiento y productividad en Europa y América Latina," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 0, number 2011101.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Author Profile
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2008.
"The Measurement of TFP in Argentina, 1990-2004: A Case of the Tyranny of Numbers, Economic Cycles and Methodology,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 52-74, Fall.
- Bert M. Balk, 2010. "An Assumption-Free Framework For Measuring Productivity Change," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 224-256, June.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2017. "Argentina Was Not the Productivity and Economic Growth Champion of Latin America," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 33, pages 77-90, Fall.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ariel Alberto Coremberg should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.