Carlos Arriaga Costa
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Escola de Economia e Gestão Braga, Portugal
Universidade do Minho
: 253 604584
Campus de Gualtar, 4700 Braga
RePEc:edi:deeegpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Miguel Neves Matias & ZÃ©lia Serrasqueiro & Carlos Arriaga Costa, 2009. "PadrÃµes de relacionamento bancÃ¡rio no financiamento Ã s MPE: Uma anÃ¡lise cluster," Working Papers 28, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Carlos Arriaga & Luis Miranda, 2009. "Risk and Efficiency in Credit Concession: A Case Study in Portugal," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 307-326.
- Adriana Corfu & Zélia Breda & Carlos Costa, 2006. "Eu Integration And Tourism Destination Management: The Case Of Portugal," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 20-29, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Adriana Corfu & Zélia Breda & Carlos Costa, 2006.
"Eu Integration And Tourism Destination Management: The Case Of Portugal,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 20-29, June.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level," EconStor Preprints 71762, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Arriaga Costa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.