The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Rosalind Chew to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Division of Economics Singapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332
RePEc:edi:dentusg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chew Soon Beng & Rosalind Chew, 2012. "An Analysis Of Income Inequality, Social Security And Competitiveness: An Essay On Dr Goh Keng Swee'S Contributions To Singapore'S Economic Strategy," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(01), pages 1-17.
- Rosalind Chew, 2010. "BOOK REVIEW: "Review of Public Sector Power and Public Sector Pay in Hong Kong: A Survey of the Political Economy of Pay Determination in a British Colony (1965–1985)", edited by Tushar K Gh," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(04), pages 763-765.
- Rosalind Chew, 2010. "Developments of SMEs in Singapore's services and wholesale and retail sectors: issues and prospects," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 279-298.
- Rosalind Chew & Soon-Beng Chew, 2008. "A study of SMEs in Singapore," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 332-347, October.
- Soon Beng Chew & Rosalind Chew, 2007. "A linguistic minority in Singapore," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 451-465.
- Rosalind Chew & Chew Soon Beng, 2004. "An HRM approach to increasing union membership: the case of Singapore," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 200-214.
- Rosalind Chew & Soon Beng Chew, 2003. "Trade Union Orientation and Macro-Economic Management," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 381-403.
- Chew, Rosalind, 1993. "The Measurement of Gender Earnings Differentials for Foreign-Trained and Local-Trained IT Professionals: The Case of Singapore," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 95-106, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rosalind Chew should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.