Beng Soon Chong
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Nanyang Business School Singapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
RePEc:edi:nbntusg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Beng Soon Chong & Zhenbin Liu, 2016. "CAR associated with SEO share lockups: Real or illusionary?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 513-541, October.
- Charlie Charoenwong & Beng Soon Chong & Yung Chiang Yang, 2014. "Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity: International Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3-4), pages 435-468, April.
- Chong, Beng Soon, 2010. "Interest rate deregulation: Monetary policy efficacy and rate rigidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1299-1307, June.
- Chong, Beng Soon, 2010. "The impact of divergence in voting and cash-flow rights on the use of bank debt," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 158-174, April.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Beng Soon Chong & Kim Wai Ho, 2007. "Lockup and Voluntary Earnings Forecast Disclosure in IPOs," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 36(3), pages 63-80, September.
- Chong, Beng-Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Tan, Kok-Hui, 2006. "The wealth effect of forced bank mergers and cronyism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3215-3233, November.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Shrestha, Keshab, 2006. "Monetary transmission via the administered interest rates channel," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1467-1484, May.
- Chong, Beng-Soon & Ding, David K & Tan, Kok-Hui, 2003. "Maturity Effect on Bid-Ask Spreads of OTC Currency Options," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-15, July.
- Chong, Beng-Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Altunbas, Yener, 1996. "The impact of universal banking on the risks and returns of Japanese financial institutions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 181-195, July.
- Chong, Beng Soon, 1991. "The Effects of Interstate Banking on Commercial Banks' Risk and Profitability," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 78-84, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Beng Soon Chong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.