|1. Former address: Sumiyoshi Yamate 7-3-1, Higashinada-ku, Kobe 658-0063, Hyogo, Japan 2. Past address: #11D, St. 110Z, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 3. Current address: Australian National University, ACT 0200, Canberra: Australia. Coombs Building 9, Room 7129 Telephone: 6125 8545 Mailing address: Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, Coombs Building, The Australian National University|
|(81) 90 9611 1800 (in Japan) and 855 (12) 720991 (in Cambodia)|
(27%) Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies Kobe, Japan
Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:ddkobjp (more details at EDIRC)
(27%) Aruna Technologies Ltd., Cambodiahttp://www.arunatechnology.com
#417, Sangkat Chak Tomouk, preah Sisowath Blvd, Phnom Peng
(27%) Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Tokyo, Japan
Government of Japan
6th-13th floors, Shinjuku Maynds Tower, 2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8558
RePEc:edi:jicgvjp (more details at EDIRC)
(13%) Cambodia Development Resource Institute (CDRI)Phnom Penh, Cambodia
RePEc:edi:cdriikh (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Center for Strategic and International StudiesWashingtom, District of Columbia (United States)
1800 K St., NW, Washington, DC 20006
RePEc:edi:csissus (more details at EDIRC)
(2%) Arndt-Corden Department of Economics Canberra, Australia
Crawford School of Public Policy
Australian National University
: +61 2 6125 2188
+61 2 6125 3700
The Administrator, Canberra ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:dpanuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kimlong Chheng, 2005. "How Do Economic Freedom and Investment Affect Economic Growth?," Macroeconomics 0509021, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kimlong Chheng, 2005.
"How Do Economic Freedom and Investment Affect Economic Growth?,"
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, March.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "What drives liberal policies in developing countries?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/587, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Olena SOKOLOVSKA, 2016.
"Trade freedom and revenue from trade taxes: a cross-country analysis,"
Vestnik of the St. Petersburg University. Series 5. Economics Вестник Санкт-Петербургского университета. Серия 5. Экономика,
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Санкт-Петербургский государственный университет», issue 2, pages 52-67.
- Sokolovska, Olena, 2015. "Trade freedom and revenue from trade taxes: a cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 66421, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kimlong Chheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.