Radut F. Carmen
Handle: RePEc:edi:fnvcbro (more details at EDIRC)
- Radut Carmen & Albici Mihaela & Tenovici Cristina Otilia, 2010. "The Firewall and Security of Information Systems," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 793-795, May.
- Carmen RADUT, 2009. "Virtual corporations, enterprise and organisation," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 121-135, June.
- Carmen RADUT, 2009. "Geographical Information Systems And The Durable Construction Of Urban And Rural Environments," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 68-76, December.
- Radut Carmen & Codreanu Diana, 2009. "Business Integration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1035-1038, May.
- Carmen RADUT & Ramona CHITU, 2009. "Geographical Information Systems And Urban Management," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2(11)), pages 105-111, May.
- Carmen Radut, 2009. "The Enterprise Information System And Risk Management," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1030-1034, May.
- RADUT Carmen, 2009. "The GIS and data solution for advanced business analysis," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 171-180, December.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radut Carmen should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.