|Terminal Degree:||2012 Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica; Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica; Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona; Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
International Doctorate in Economic Analysis (IDEA) Barcelona, Spain
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
: 34-93-581 13 59
34-93-581 20 12
Departament d'Economia i d'Història Econòmica, 08193, Bellaterra, Barcelona
RePEc:edi:iduabes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006. "A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Diego Caramuta, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to the Relationship between Inequality, Social Capital and Institutions," Development and Comp Systems 0506009, EconWPA.
- Diego Caramuta & Federico Contiggiani, 2005. "A Fuzzy Approach to Poverty Measurement," HEW 0507001, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006.
"A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- María Ángeles Caraballo & Carlos Dabús., 2008. "The Determinants of Relative Price Variability: Further Evidence from Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(132), pages 235-255.
- Tomás Castagnino & Laura D´Amato, 2008. "Regime Dependence, Common Shocks and the Inflation-Relative Price Variability Relation," BCRA Working Paper Series 200838, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diego Caramuta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.