(50%) Departamento de Economia Braga, Portugal
Escola de Economia e Gestão
Universidade do Minho
: 351 253 604529
351 253 679919
Campus de Gualtar, 4710 Braga
RePEc:edi:ceeegpt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Núcleo de Investigação em Políticas Económicas (NIPE) Braga, Portugal
Escola de Economia e Gestão
Universidade do Minho
Escola de Economia e Gestão, 4710-057 Braga
RePEc:edi:nipampt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2011. "Causes and Consequences of the Spanish Economic Crisis: Why the Recovery is Taken so Long?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2012. "New Patterns in Global Localization: Delocalization and Relocalization of Economic Activities," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2011.
"Causes and Consequences of the Spanish Economic Crisis: Why the Recovery is Taken so Long?,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Concha Betrán & Maria A. Pon, 2019. "Capital Flow Bonanzas as a Fundamental Ingredient in Spain’s Financial Crises, 1850-2015," Working Papers 0164, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Schnabel, Isabel, 2015.
"Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Isabel Schnabel, 2014. "Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives," Working Papers 1411, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 31 Oct 2014.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & Carmen GÃ³mez, 2014. "Implementing a Voluntary Wage Policy: Lessons from the Irish and Spanish Wages Policies before the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 107-127, Februar.
- Escobar, Cristina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, José María, 2015. "Impact of the economic and the political changes on consumers' wine preferences in Catalonia (Spain): a generalized multinomial logit approach," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202730, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "The Great Leveraging in the GIIPS Countries: Domestic Credit and Net Foreign Liabilities," Working Papers 2015012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Cascajo, Rocío & Diaz Olvera, Lourdes & Monzon, Andrés & Plat, Didier & Ray, Jean-Baptiste, 2018. "Impacts of the economic crisis on household transport expenditure and public transport policy: Evidence from the Spanish case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 40-50.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The great (De)leveraging in the GIIPS countries. Domestic credit and net foreign liabilities 1998–2013," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa GonzÃ¡lez, 2014. "The Housing Market-Bank Credit Relationship: Some Thoughts on Its Causality," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(2), pages 145-160, March.
- De Andrés Mosquera, Andrés, 2017. "Los determinantes a largo plazo y su contribución a la tasa de ahorro de los hogares españoles en el período 1985-2016 || Long-term determinants and its contribution to Spanish household saving rate d," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 24(1), pages 292-339, Diciembre.
- Óscar Rodil-Marzábal & Vicente Menezes-Ferreira-Junior, 2016. "The Wealth Effect in the Eurozone," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 63(1), pages 87-112, March.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery. WWWforEurope Policy Paper No. 1," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46673.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2012. "Deutsche Konjunktur im Aufwind – Europäische Schuldenkrise schwelt weiter," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(08), pages 03-72, April.
- Gila-Gourgoura, E. & Nikolaidou, E., 2017. "Credit Risk Determinants in the Vulnerable Economies of Europe: Evidence from the Spanish Banking System," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 10(1), pages 60-71, March.
- Molina, Oscar. & Miguélez, Fausto., 2013. "From negotiation to imposition : social dialogue in austerity times in Spain," ILO Working Papers 994833443402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jorge Guardiola & Monica Guillen-Royo, 2015. "Income, Unemployment, Higher Education and Wellbeing in Times of Economic Crisis: Evidence from Granada (Spain)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 395-409, January.
- STOIAN, Andreea, 2012. "The Study Of Fiscal Sustainability For The Case Of Overindebted European Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(4), pages 43-62.
- Murcia López, Guillermo & Delclós Clanchet, Jordi & Ubalde López, Mònica & Calvo Bonacho, Eva & Benavides, Fernando G., 2016. "Has the Spanish economic crisis affected the duration of sickness absence episodes?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 29-34.
- Michelle Norris & Michael Byrne, 2015. "Asset Price Keynesianism, Regional Imbalances and the Irish and Spanish Housing Booms and Busts," Working Papers 201514, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Rocío Cascajo & Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Andrés Monzon & Didier Plat & Jean-Baptiste Ray, 2018. "Impacts of the economic crisis on household transport expenditure and public transport policy: Evidence from the Spanish case," Post-Print halshs-01672812, HAL.
- Philip Arestis Author-Email: email@example.com, 2017. "Housing Market in Israel: Is there a Bubble?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 64(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa GonzÃ¡lez-MartÃnez, 2015. "Is Job Insecurity a Driver of the Housing Cycle? Some Evidence in the Spanish Case," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Wall, Larry D., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability: Some Lessons from the Recent Instability in the United States and Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 379, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bulbarelli, Miriam, 2016. "The housing finance system in Italy and Spain: Why did a housing bubble develop in Spain - and not in Italy?," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 26/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A Southern Europe strategy based on vision and industrial policy," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 82(01), pages 127-168.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2017. "The Great Leveraging in the European crisis countries: Domestic credit and net foreign liabilities," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 895-910, November.
- Larry D. Wall, 2012. "Central banking for financial stability Some lessons from the recent instability in the US and euro area," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 247-280, August.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2012.
"New Patterns in Global Localization: Delocalization and Relocalization of Economic Activities,"
Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dentinho Tomaz Ponce, 2015. "Facing Mediterranean Challenges with Memories, Realities and Feasible Dreams," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 121-127.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco Carballo-Cruz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.