Edgar Alan Burns
|Gate 1, Knighton Road Hamilton 3240 or Private Bag 3105. Hamilton 3240 New Zealand|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
University of Waikato, School of Social Scienceshttps://www.waikato.ac.nz/fass/about/social-sciences
Hamilton, New Zealand
c/o mailroom, Hetley Bldg EIT, 501 Gloucester St, Napier, New Zealand 4112
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Edgar A. Burns & Bahar Manouchehri, 2020. "Context is Everything: Environment and Education Intersections in the Rise and Fall of Iranâ€™s Nature Schools," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 14(2), pages 156-173, September.
- Edgar Burns, 2010. "Developing Email Interview Practices in Qualitative Research," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 15(4), pages 24-35, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Edgar Burns, 2010.
"Developing Email Interview Practices in Qualitative Research,"
Sociological Research Online, , vol. 15(4), pages 24-35, November.
- Vasco Ribeiro Santos & Tiago Ferreira Vitorino & Alvaro Dias & Bruno Barbosa Sousa, 2022. "Developing a Safety Climate Assessment Tool for Omani Construction Industry," International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET), IGI Global, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Zheng, Nan & Wei, Yingqi & Zhang, Yabin & Yang, Jingjing, 2016. "In search of strategic assets through cross-border merger and acquisitions: Evidence from Chinese multinational enterprises in developed economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 177-186.
- Sarah Nettleton & Emma Uprichard, 2011. "â€˜A Slice of Lifeâ€™: Food Narratives and Menus from Mass-Observers in 1982 and 1945," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 16(2), pages 99-107, June.
- Boardman, Felicity K., 2017. "Experience as knowledge: Disability, distillation and (reprogenetic) decision-making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 186-193.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edgar Alan Burns should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.