Wydział Ekonomiczny i Zarządzania Białymstok, Poland
Uniwersytet w Białymstoku
: (085) 745 77 11
(085) 741 46 85
15-062 Białystok, ul. Warszawska 63
RePEc:edi:weuwbpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ryta Dziemianowicz & Aneta Kargol-Wasiluk & Renata Budlewska, 2015. "Rady fiskalne jako element koncepcji fiscal governance w panstwach czlonkowskich Unii Europejskiej," Working Papers 129/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Ryta Dziemianowicz & Aneta Kargol-Wasiluk & Renata Budlewska, 2016. "Fiscal Councils As An Element Of The Concept Of Fiscal Governance In The European Union Member States," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 675-687, December.
- Ryta I. Dziemianowicz & Adam Wyszkowski & Renata Budlewska, 2014.
"Tax expenditures jako ukryta forma wydatków publicznych,"
Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 35-62.
RePEc:ags:polpwa:189842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dziemianowicz, Ryta & Budlewska, Renata, 1. "Szacowanie Podstawy Opodatkowania W Podatku Od Dochodów Osobistych Jako Forma Wsparcia Rolnictwa – Przykład Niemiec," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), issue 1.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Renata Budlewska should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.