|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; American University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Reinhard Ellwanger & Kun Mo & Konrad Zmitrowicz, 2016. "Low for Longer? Why the Global Oil Market in 2014 Is Not Like 1986," Staff Analytical Notes 16-11, Bank of Canada.
- Celso Brunetti & Bahattin Buyuksahin & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2015. "Speculators, Prices and Market Volatility," Staff Working Papers 15-42, Bank of Canada.
- Valentina G. Bruno & Bahattin Buyuksahin & Michel A. Robe, 2013. "The Financialization of Food?," Staff Working Papers 13-39, Bank of Canada.
- Reiffen, David & Buyuksahin, Bahattin, 2010. "The puzzle of privately-imposed price limits: are the limits imposed by financial exchanges effective?," MPRA Paper 35927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Kun Mo & Konrad Zmitrowicz, 2016. "Commodity Price Supercycles: What Are They and What Lies Ahead?," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2016(Autumn), pages 35-46.
- Büyükşahin, Bahattin & Robe, Michel A., 2014. "Speculators, commodities and cross-market linkages," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-70.
- Celso Brunetti, Bahattin Buyuksahin, Michel A. Robe, and Kirsten R. Soneson, 2013. "OPEC "Fair Price" Pronouncements and the Market Price of Crude Oil," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Leo Drollas & John Elder & Wincenty Kaminski & Charles F. Mason & James Smith, 2013. "Oil Price Forecasts and Trends: Interviews with the Experts," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, June.
- Bahattin Buyuksahin, Thomas K. Lee, James T. Moser, and Michel A. Robe, 2013. "Physical Markets, Paper Markets and the WTI-Brent Spread," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Celso Brunetti, Bahattin Buyuksahin, and Jeffrey H. Harris, 2013. "Herding and Speculation in the Crude Oil Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Leo P. Drollas & Bahattin Buyuksahin & Bassam Fattouh & David Fyfe, 2012. "Interviews with the experts on "Financial Speculation in the Oil Market and the Determinants of the Oil Price"(PARTI I)," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, January.
- Bahattin Büyüksahin & Michel A. Robe, 2012. "Does It Matter Who Trades Energy Derivatives?," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, March.
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2011. "Do Speculators Drive Crude Oil Futures Prices?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 167-202.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bahattin Buyuksahin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.