|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Department of Economics, Management and Industrial Engineering University of Aveiro Campus Universitario de Santiago 3810-193 Aveiro PORTUGAL|
(50%) Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial Aveiro, Portugal
Universidade de Aveiro
+351 234 370 361
+351 234 370 215
Campus Universitario de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro
RePEc:edi:deavept (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Unidade de Investigação em Governança, Competitivade e Políticas Públicas (GOVCOPP) Aveiro, Portugal
Universidade de Aveiro
RePEc:edi:goavept (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Adriana Corfu & Zélia Breda & Carlos Costa, 2006. "Eu Integration And Tourism Destination Management: The Case Of Portugal," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 20-29, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Adriana Corfu & Zélia Breda & Carlos Costa, 2006.
"Eu Integration And Tourism Destination Management: The Case Of Portugal,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 20-29, June.
- Jorge M. Andraz & NÃ©lia M. Norte & Hugo S. GonÃ§alves, 2016. "Do tourism spillovers matter in regional economic analysis? An application to Portugal," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(5), pages 939-963, October.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2013. "Spatial analysis of the tourism supply, in Portugal, at NUTs III level," EconStor Preprints 71762, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Luis Delfim Santos & Ana Catarina Vieira, 2020. "Tourism and regional development: a spatial econometric model for Portugal at municipal level," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 19(3), pages 285-299, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zelia Breda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.