Hernán Ricardo Briceño Avalos
|Last Name:||Briceño Avalos|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2013. "The Industry oriented Asian Tigers and the Natural Resource based Pacific Alliance Economic Growth Models," MPRA Paper 61665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2012. "Moral Hazard in the Euro-Zone?," MPRA Paper 61103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2009. "Peruvian experience on prevent and resolve collective labour conflicts," MPRA Paper 33591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2009. "Commercially-and-socially-oriented postal services," MPRA Paper 33832, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2003.
"Tipos de Cambio Cuasi-fijo y Posibilidad de Crisis Financieras: Solarizar o Dolarizar la Economía Peruana?
[Fixed Exchange Rates and Possibilities of Financial Crisis: Solarizar or Dollarization of," MPRA Paper 42029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hernán Ricardo Briceño Avalos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.