Ashley Kerna Bickel
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics Tucson, Arizona (United States)
University of Arizona
RePEc:edi:dauazus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ashley Kerna & Bonnie Colby & Francisco Zamora, 2017. "Cultural and Recreational Values for Environmental Flows in Mexico's Colorado River Delta," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-26, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ashley Kerna & Bonnie Colby & Francisco Zamora, 2017.
"Cultural and Recreational Values for Environmental Flows in Mexico's Colorado River Delta,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-26, April.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2017. "Editorial — The Economics of Aquatic Ecosystems: An Introduction to the Special Issue," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-6, April.
- Colby, Bonnie, 2020. "Acquiring environmental flows: ecological economics of policy development in western U.S," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C).
- George Frisvold & Charles Sanchez & Noel Gollehon & Sharon B. Megdal & Paul Brown, 2018. "Evaluating Gravity-Flow Irrigation with Lessons from Yuma, Arizona, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-27, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ashley Kerna Bickel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.