Samir Ben Ali
|Last Name:||Ben Ali|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(95%) Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Nabeul, Tunisia
Université de Carthage
: +216 72 232 205
RePEc:edi:feu7ntn (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Ecole Supérieure de l'Agriculture de Mograne (Higher School of Agriculture Mograne)http://www.esamograne.agrinet.tn
Mograne Zaghouan Tunisia
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ben Ali, Samir, 2010. "A New Keynesian Phillips curve for Tunisia : Estimation and analysis of sensitivity," MPRA Paper 29624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Ali Samir & Jardak Tarek, 2014. "Exchange rate pass-through in Tunisia: evidence from a time varying parameter model," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(1), pages 145-164, January-M.
- Samir Ben Ali, 2013. "Estimating The New Keynesian Phillips Curve For Tunisia: Empirical Issues," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-17.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ben Ali Samir & Jardak Tarek, 2014.
"Exchange rate pass-through in Tunisia: evidence from a time varying parameter model,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(1), pages 145-164, January-M.
- Dahem, Ahlem & Siala Guermazi, Fatma, 2016. "Exchange rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in Transition Economy: Evidence from Tunisia with disaggregated VAR Analysis," MPRA Paper 74179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahem, Ahlem & Skander, Slim & Fatma, Siala Guermazi, 2017. "Time Varying VAR Analysis for Disaggregated Exchange Rate Pass-through in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 79759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Ahlem Dahem1 & Fatma Siala Guermazi, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in Transition Economy: Evidence from Tunisia with a Disaggregated VAR Analysis," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 50-63.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samir Ben Ali should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.