|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; University of Minnesota (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
St. Catherine University
: (651) 690-8850
2400 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105-1794
RePEc:edi:edcscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Joann Bangs & John Landon-Lane, 2002. "International Real Business Cycles: A comparison of competing models using likelihood techniques," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 121, Society for Computational Economics.
- John Landon-Lane & Joann Bangs, 2002. "International Real Business Cycles and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Formal Analysis using Likelihood Methods," Departmental Working Papers 200212, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Joann Bangs, 2011. "Teaching with Context-Rich Problems," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Maier & Joann Bangs & Niels-Hugo Blunch, 2010. "Context-rich Problems in Economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mark Maier & Joann Bangs & Niels-Hugo Blunch, 2010.
"Context-rich Problems in Economics,"
Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephen Buckles & Gail M. Hoyt & Jennifer Imazeki, 2011. "Making the Large-Enrollment Course Interactive and Engaging," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diego Mendez-Carbajo & Keith G. Taylor & Mark A. Bayles, 2017. "Building a Taylor Rule Using FRED," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 2(1), pages 14-29, June.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Robert Garnett, 2013.
"Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-398, October.
- Robert Garnett & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses," Working Papers 201101, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joann Bangs should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.