Irina Alina Balan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alexandru Nedelea & Alina Bălan, 2010. "E – Tourism And Tourism Services Consumer Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 492-503, June.
- Alina BALAN & Mihaela BÎRSAN, 2010. "Impact Of Economic Crisis On The Tourism Industry In Romania. An Econometric Analysis Of Overnights Stays," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 10(Special), pages 110-116, December.
- Vasile ROBU & Alina BALAN, 2009. "The Analysis Of Competitiveness In The Tourism Sector In The Actual Context Of Economic Crisis," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 7(7), pages 84-89, June.
- Mihaela Birsan & Alina Balan, 2009. "The Economic Analysis And The Improvement Of The Professional Reasoning In The Evaluation Of The Property," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 248-255, May.
- Alina Balan & Mihaela Birsan, 2009. "Intellectual Property And Globalization Â€“ Micro-Economical Consequences: Analysis And Diagnosis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 241-247, May.
- Alina BALAN, 2009. "Concepts, Models, Techniques And Practices Of Economic And Financial Analysis," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(2(10)), pages 83-90, December.
- Mihaela BIRSAN & Stefanita SUSU & Alina BALAN, 2007. "Methods of Analysis and Evaluation of the Bankruptcy Risk," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 29-38.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Alina Balan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.