Centre for Institutional Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 621-56-32
+7 (495) 621-56-32
room 400, 24/3, Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, 101000
RePEc:edi:cihseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anna Balsevich & Svetlana Pivovarova & Elena Podkolzina, 2011. "Information Transparency in Public Procurement: How it Works in Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Balsevich, A. & Pivovarova, S. & Podkolzina, E., 2012. "The Role of Information Transparency in Public Procurement: the Example of Russian Regions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 82-112.
- A. Balsevich., 2008. "Law and Economics: Origins and Development," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anna Balsevich & Svetlana Pivovarova & Elena Podkolzina, 2011.
"Information Transparency in Public Procurement: How it Works in Russian Regions,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 01/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrey V. Tkachenko & Andrei A. Yakovlev & Olga A. Demidova & Irina O. Volmenskikh, 2014. "The Effects Of Regulatory Reforms On Public Procurement: The Case Of A National University In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Podkolzina & Tatiana Voytova, 2011. "Blacklisting in Russian Public Procurement: How it doesn't Work," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PA/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Russian Federation : National and Regional Trends in Regulatory Burden and Corruption," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16566, The World Bank.
- Dmitri Vinogradov & Elena Shadrina & Marina Doroshenko, 2015. "KIBS for Public Needs," HSE Working papers WP BRP 27/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Balsevich should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.